the 'RECIPE'

Sunday, December 25, 2011

BYE 2011==


HA!!this week is da last for 2011..hummm..you 2011 had given me a thouand of KENANGAN...spm lettew...hha...opppsss ak pon dhh tkena virus LETTEW....no..hha...thnks a lot to god bcoz had you giveme a thousand of SMILE and sometimes othr feelinds...seriously i enjoy my life..hha of course lhh SENIOR YEAR kn3?????hummm....tp karg i am junior in my new life......it supposed be good for me to learn..RIGHT...HHA...for this year ak nak berazam siket lhh..nk taw...hha...ak berazam nak masok SYURGA...uuuuuummmmmmmmmmm....besOr kn...hha...actualllyy i need a change..hha

hha..next ak ingat taon ni nak jadi FASHIONISTA maybe b4 ni as a student I am SO LAST YEAR..so this year i would like to chance and become berani to try...hha...i also would like to increase my communication skill with MAK CIK2..hha.....no more PEMALU..wohoooooo...lets them tekejot dengan ak...actully before ni malslhh..hhha...tp lepas ni no more chance....

lastly words..have a great month and make sure u leave 2011 with a BIG BANG *we know we wil*...<3

No comments: