the 'RECIPE'

Sunday, December 18, 2011

my 1st work....

here're my first work after SPM...hha i juz thinkin to make BUSSINESS..hopefully it
flow smoothly like OBOR2....ok..hha..hopefully lhh.....
hha this is DO IT LOOK BEAUTIFULLLLLL??????
actually this is eyecover. time sleeping..hha..handmade tau ni...i did it on my birthdy..alala time x d org pon kt umah 2..hha..nilah projeknye...so now i've made desicion to start my bussiness...now my 2nd work is still in progress hha....ad org nak bli lhh...nabilah....hopefully she'll like it...hhha..wajib..wajib...wajib...hha...actually yg ni pon ingat nak kasi as hadiah PLKN kt khairunnisa..tp x janji lhh....juz thinkin..hha my last words is hopefully my bussiness will still progress and i can still thinkin for the better design...and can make more kemas eyemask...hha.......MESTI KENE CANTIK...so for everyone who want to try it...u can order  it now..juz IM me or call me......hha......k lah gudnite...=)

No comments: