the 'RECIPE'

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

when spm END...

today i start My day with my breakfast..than start to FACEBOOK-in...hha..so bored...then bloggin..huhu...are this is the situation after SPM?????????????can i know..hhatoday noone at home..only ME,ME AND ME....HHA...bosan gle,,,nak tngOk tv malas lhh...so ap lg jom buat konset kat umah...dhh macam taylor swift dhh....dok menyanyi..tp seriously bosan..actually slame 24 jam ni my meow2 x balik...entah makan ap???maybe my cat had jumpa his LOVE...HHA..tp x kesah lhh...actually lately i;m a little bit busy wif my bussiness..eyemask..hha...hopefully my bussiness will go on...hha...now i have 3 collection of it...hha...hha now i have one CUSTOMER...uuummm...bestnye....hha...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!now dhh 1.30 pm...my mom still not goin back from school...aaaarrrgggg....HUNGRY?????????????

No comments: