the 'RECIPE'

Friday, January 6, 2012

I WANT THIS!!!

 WAIT...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE...seriously no preparation lhh....hahaha..actually hari ni..my entry is about something that i hope in 2012..maybe it easy to get..TAPI X KESAHLAH.....HAHAHA...

OOOOHHH I REALLY WANTS BOOK...OOO..not BIOLOGY book segala bagai...but only english storybooks...oooohooo..seriously since spm i really like to read CHICKENSOUP FR THE SOUL and WIMPY KIDS DIARIES...the story in that book is really awesome and they're given me the inspiration to write essay during spm and those entry in this blog...ummm thankyou a lot...

ACTUALLY I HAD CHICKENSOUP STORYBOOK..TITTLE..GRIEVING AND RECOVERY...#CREDITS TO HAZIQAI..HAHAHA..thankyou alot..

okkk...i hape when i received  RM50 frm my mom as 'MAID' payment i will buy it...lol...MAID...DO I AM A MAID???????????????????????????????????HAHAHA...ENTAHLAH...MAYBE I'M THE FIRST MAID IN MALAYSIA WHO HAS BLOG..HAHAHAH....GILA======...

LASTLY I GONNA SHOUT TO MY MOM 'MAMA CAN U INCREASE MY SALARY FOR THIS MONTH...I PROMISE I WILL DO MORE..MORE AND MORE WORK...OK....'CAN I....tapi work ap nak buat...makan tidor online update status..update blog...cuci rumah..mop lantai..cuci tandas...sapu sampah..ok i'll do all of that but i dont want..basoh baju...sidai...lipat...huh...I DONT LIKE.....OKAY...YOU AGREE WITH ME...*MACAM MAK AK NAK BACA..HAHA..JUST JOKKING...

THIS IS WHAT I HOPE FOR......I LIKE...WHO GONNA GIVE ME HAND UP???????


THIS MINE...HHAHAA..SERIOUSLY SAD....#HAZIQAI...


I WANT THIS TOO
HAHAHA..LAST WORD HATI TEKINJA-KINJA..MULUT TEKUMAT KAMIT NAK BACE BUKU NIH..ASAL LAH X BOLEH BCE ONLINE...HAAIIIII...SO I'VE TO PREPARED RM 46.85 TO GET THIS...HAHAHA...*SAMBIL GIGIT KKUKU...DAN PANDANG LANGIT...HAHA<3

No comments: