the 'RECIPE'

Sunday, February 5, 2012

this is the real holiday!!as a MAID


HOLIDAY!!!!!!who liked it shout 'ME'..LOL..umm fr me holiday is the precious moments as no more rules..tu lah yg best pon and boleh bangon lambat..ahh i like!!!!tambahtambah ble MID TERM..lme sikit HOLIDAY nye!!!!!so enjoy gle time holiday!!!!!!!enjoy enjoy enjoy then ble 2 or 3 hari holiday left hati gundah gulana sebab homework kemana..hahaha..this is the reality..so feeling tak nak balik maktab..feeling bluurr taktau nak buat ap pon datang!!!!!!!!!!now hidup pon kelam kabut and turn upside down haha..so guess what my vision now is nak balik awal then copy paste homework orang cepat cepat...haha..seriously but this is the reality kan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sanggup tak tidur malam because nak cmpletekan homework!!!!!!!bagos bagos!!!"BEKORBAN APA SAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO IF YOU FIND THIS SITUATION ALWAYS HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!SHOUT YES'..OK GOOD READER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as school students homework always tebengkalai jarang2 lah completes even dah dekat spm pon!!!!!x sedar diri nmenye tuh..hahaha..ummm but fr me sometimes holiday is meaningless sebab kat rumah usually my mom will ask me to spend the whole time studying.completing my homeworks or doing some revision..ONLINE KADANG KADANG JELAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she's like my WARDEN BADAR BWP LDP..SEMUA LAH!!HOLIDAY VACATION ohh jarang sekali fr my family like what my mom says...MEMBAZIR..ok!!!!!!ak pon x ske travelling!!ookk stop.dhh merapu!

actually the things that i want to highlight here is about life after spm while wating fr the result its AWESOME tapi bosan...seriously bosan kot!!i'm speechless because nothing special here...hmmm..ohh ya there is something i like because no more HOMEWORKS..TEACHERS MUMBLING..NO GEMILANG CLASS..NO PREP..NO TEST PAPER..NO EXAM..NO MORE WAKE UP EARLY AND GOING TO CLASS..NO INSPECTION..ROWCLL..NO MORE STAYED UP AND LASTLY NO MORE HOMEWORK COPY AND PASTE...haha..this i like!!!!!!!!!!!my life become more and more and more calm without this things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now i had started my journey in my new life as JUNIOR!!as i don't get spc and bla bla bla..so i am MAID LAH KAT RUMAH!!!it's sound so hard kan but my daily routine is SWEPT THE FLOOR MOPPED..WASH DISHES..SANGKUT BAJU KOT..KADANGKADANG.LIPAT AND BASUH BAJU..NO I DON'T LIKE..I'M LAZY!!!cook guess what i can't open the stove..hahaha..ok you can give me a big big laugh but seriously i'm so afraid of it!!!even i had tried it once tapi time my mother kursus..tapi sumpah taknak buat dhh..haha..but takan sampai besar pon macam ni kan..so i had promise to myself to learn it from now!!!!ok hopefully i did it!haha..doakan ak selamat ya!!!so this is how my holiday progress everyday!!!!!!

"cerah berseri walaupun tanpa make up"again no motiff!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Putera Amer said...

good luck in ur life

ME,AWATIFHASHIM said...

oohh thanks!!!!!!!!!

akuamir said...

boleh2,, cayokk!!! btw,, tak panjang pon ku tulis tuh,, cume banyak gambar jeh,, mehehe

ME,AWATIFHASHIM said...

terima kasih.terimakasih..tak panjang ea..cnfirm..t ak try!!!

saharinasaharudin said...

study bebaik adik :)

ME,AWATIFHASHIM said...

TERIMA KASIH..

Serunai said...

:) salam perkenalan.. belajar keranaNYA.. semoga berjaya!

ME,AWATIFHASHIM said...

salam perkenalan..thanks a lot